GST has a comprehensive maintenance program for all our vehicles. Roy's Auto Tech provides the maintenance and repairs on all our vehicles and trailers. Oil changes are done every 3500 miles (approx every 10 days) with synthetic oil. Transmission fluids are done every 40,000 miles.
Each time a van goes in for an oil change, the following takes place:
- Safety inspection of entire vehicle is recorded.
- Tires & windshields are checked.
- Diagnostic Computer check is done to prevent potential breakdowns.
- Complete inspection of undercarriage for leaks, loose bearings, and tire rods.
Trailers are inspected every 2 weeks for damage and necessary needed repairs. Tires are replaced as needed. Arms are greased and bearings are checked for grease leaks. Bearings are replaced or repacked every 6 months. Floors are coated for protection from rotting so that customers' equipment will not be damaged.
Each vehicle is stocked with the following safety equipment:
- Chipping hammer for breaking glass in case of water crash.
- Orange safety triangles for breakdowns.
- Emergency Road Kits.
- First Aid Kits.
- Cargo nets for luggage if no trailer is being used.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Camera for recording of accidents.
- Accident Incident Packets.
- Backup Alarm.
- Front-end whistle for animals.